What's the best way to combat dry skin & smell divine? A sugar scrub, of course!
In this how-to, we'll show you how we made a super simple DIY sugar scrub with all-natural ingredients. This can be used as a body and lip scrub.
It's the perfect self-care treat for yourself, and it makes a beautiful homemade gift!
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 8-10 drops of lemon essential oil (or any scent you prefer)
- 4oz jar (we used these jars purchased at Target)
- Place 1/4 cup of coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 45 seconds.
- Measure 1/2 cup of brown sugar into a bowl. Slowly add melted coconut oil. Mix until the sugar and coconut oil are combined (the mixture should be more sugary than oily).
- Add 8-10 drops of lemon essential oil to the mixture and stir.
- Spoon the mixture into a jar and seal tightly with a lid.
- To use, add a small amount to dry hands and gently rub the scrub over dry areas. Enjoy!
Leave a comment